Personal Data We Hold
- Customer Provided Information: Company name, registration details, authorized signatories, agents, or representatives, authorized user names and contact details including email addresses, telephone numbers, security credentials, identification and authentication details;
- Customer Contact Records: Information from telephone, email, online chat, or text message communications. If you communicate with us by telephone, email, online chat or text message we may keep a record of that communication. In accordance with applicable law, we also may record and monitor telephone calls for training, quality assurance, security, and customer service purposes;
- Other Representatives: Information about agents or other representatives of a client or prospective client;
- Information about Third Parties: We may collect information from you regarding other individuals related to your account. Where you disclose information about authorized signatories, employees, agents, or other representatives as outlined above, you warrant that you will only do so in accordance with applicable data protection laws and that you will ensure that before doing so, the individuals in question are provided with a copy of this Policy and made aware of the fact that we will hold information relating to them and may use it for any of the purposes set out in this Policy and where necessary that you will obtain the other individuals’ consent to our collection, use, and disclosure of their information as described in this Policy. Blue Tractor may, where required under applicable law, notify those individuals that they have been provided with their Personal Data and provide a copy of this Policy to them.
- Interests: Details of services you are interested in;
- Types of Other Data: Our Sites use a variety of technologies, such as cookies and similar mechanisms, as described further below, to collect personal data that helps us understand how our Sites are used. Specifically, when you visit the Sites, we or our third-party service providers may automatically collect a variety of technical and navigational information about you via these technologies, including as applicable: your computer or device type; operating system version; browser type and version; user agent string; internet connection type; mobile network provider; date and time of your visit; time since your last visit; web pages you view; links you click; searches conducted on the Sites; the internet protocol (IP) address used to access our Sites; your general geographic location (e.g., your city, town, or post code); and the website visited before our Sites; and
- Combined Data: We may combine other data with additional information that we have collected about you, including, where applicable, your name and other Personal Data. When we combine other data with Personal Data, we treat all of the combined information as Personal Data.
How Do We Use Personal and Other Data?
We do not sell personal information to third parties. We use the Personal Data and other data that we collect for the purposes described in this Policy, for the purposes for which it was provided to us, as required by law, and for our business purposes, including:
- To establish your relationship with us and to fulfil the terms of any agreement you have with us;
- To communicate with you, notify you about important updates or changes to Blue Tractor’s services and address relevant inquiries or complaints;
- To comply with our legal obligations and protect our legal rights, including, without limitation, to comply with record-keeping and reporting;
- To create new services or improve our existing services;
- To market services that we offer or sponsor in circumstances where this is considered to be appropriate;
- To count and recognize visitors to the Sites and various Site features and better understand how users’ access and use our Sites and Blue Tractor’s services;
- To support Site performance, perform Site analytics, enhance Site navigation, and improve our web design and functionality; and
- For other research and analytical purposes.
Legal Basis for Using Personal Data
We will only collect, use, and share your Personal Data where we are satisfied that we have an appropriate legal basis to do this. This may be because:
- You have provided your consent to us using the Personal Data (for example in relation to our use of targeting cookies on the Sites); and/or
- Our use of your Personal Data is in our legitimate interest as a commercial organization (for example in order to verify your identity and prevent fraud, to make improvements to our products and services and to provide you with information you request). In these cases we will process your Personal Data at all times in a way that is proportionate and respects your privacy rights, and you have a right to object to this processing as explained in the section below titled Your Legal Rights.
Transfer of Data to Third Parties
We may disclose Personal and Other Data to third parties for the following purposes, as permitted by law. You have certain rights to object to the processing of your Personal Data as described below:
- Service Providers: We may disclose Personal Data and other data to our service providers, who use it to perform tasks on Blue Tractor’s behalf. Among other things, these service providers help us provide Blue Tractor’s services, send disclosures and statements to you, administer your accounts, and manage and improve the Sites. Our service providers may collect, process, and retain information about you, in accordance with the laws of the United States. Blue Tractor’s service providers include:
- Any organization involved in providing, managing, or administering the Sites, related systems, or other Blue Tractor services, such as administrators, mail houses, email senders and providers, technology service providers, and third parties that provide analytics and advertising services; and
- Blue Tractors’s auditors, consultants, legal advisers, and other professional advisers.
- Sale or Other Transfer of the Company: We reserve the right to disclose information to facilitate the licensing, merger, sale, assignment, acquisition, financing, securitization, insuring, bankruptcy, or other transfer of our technology or business, or a portion thereof, to third parties, in accordance with applicable law.
- Aggregated Information: From time to time, Blue Tractor may share aggregated information about users of the Sites or Blue Tractor’s services, such as sharing reports on the usage of the Sites or Blue Tractor’s services for regulatory reporting or marketing purposes.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is stored on your computer, tablet, mobile phone, or other device when you visit a website. Cookies contain information that is transferred to or read on your device and allow websites to recognize devices and store certain information, such as user preferences. Cookies are used to distinguish you from other users of our Sites. This helps us to provide you with a useful experience when you browse our Sites and also allows us to improve our Sites. We and our third-party service providers use session cookies, which link your actions during a particular browser session and expire at the end of that session, as well as persistent cookies, which remain on your device and allow us to remember your actions or preferences across multiple browser sessions.
If you are concerned about having cookies on your computer, you can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being set, allowing you to decide whether to accept it. You can also delete cookies from your computer. The help feature on most web browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to receive notice when a new cookie is set, and how to disable cookies altogether. However, if you choose to block or delete cookies, certain features of the Sites may not operate correctly. For further information about deleting or blocking cookies, please visit here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Your Legal Rights
You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning you and to object to processing. In addition you have the right to data portability. Any questions you may have about data protection should be addressed to the Operations and Compliance Manager at email@example.com